OSX Lion on D630

Duscrom

Dear RobertB,

Try to reinstall chameleon from EDP on your internal hard disk.

Cheers!

Dear Syonagar,

Do I still use EDP 2.2. or do I download a newer version of EDP?

I see you have in your signature EDP 3.1.

IF so where do I down load this one?

probably for sure required when going for the update to 10.7.4.

thanks,

• Administrators

Dear RobertB,

From your os x system, run EDP, select installer and then install chameleon. It will load up the installer and then install it your os x partition.

EDP 2.2 can work with 10.7.4 but you'll need to replace the appleacpiplatform.kext and run myfix full mode on the os x system before rebooting.

Cheers!

• Administrators

Dear savage,

You can either update from Software Update and download the combo update from Apple website. Just be sure to replace the appleacpiplatform.kext and run myfix fill on the system before rebooting.

Cheers!

Dear savage,

You can either update from Software Update and download the combo update from Apple website. Just be sure to replace the appleacpiplatform.kext and run myfix fill on the system before rebooting.

Cheers!

But I don't have the Intel version so I thought that wasn't necessary... Also, I run myFix after booting to the USB Lion installation correct?

Can someone please help me, this is driving me crazy!

I have a D630 with nVidia graphics that I want to have Windows 7 Ultimate and Mac OSX Lion on. I already have my Windows 7 setup and running on one partition.

I downloaded Mac.OSX.Lion.v10.7.4-HOTiSO from a certain site (won't give link as it's probably against the rules). I've tried putting the file "InstallESD.dmg" on an 8GB sandisk USB stick using both PowerISO and TransMac and I keep getting "No Boot Sector Found On USB Device" when I go to boot from it.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks