No QE/CI on Mavericks 10.9.2 D830 Nvidia

polyzargone

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Weird, that /E/E/ should be ok. I'll try to get hold of my a D830 NVS 135M next week to see how Mavericks goes on that system. I'll try both an update from 10.9.1 and a direct 10.9.2 installation.

Got a new Hard drive, so i'm now trying fresh install on internal rather than USB but still the same, hangs at ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::registeredLPCDriver - Warning - LPC device initialization failed : C:state power managment not initialized

Chameleon is the latest one 2377 and I tried GraphicsEnabler=No. I've just made a test on another Hackintosh with a myHack 3.3.1 fresh install (no MBR patch and no customized Extra folder) and it gave me the exact same error so it's not related with D830 setup, the issue come from myHack install. With Pandora's box and the same Install Mavericks.app the process runs just fine and I can boot without problem straight to the install screen, but with myHack, no way.

BTW, I did a Dell Online Diagnostic with MyDell Tool and except for the battery and LCD screen issues, the re's no other identified problems.

• Administrators

Well, run it with Pandora then. There is no particular issue installing Mavericks with myHack v3.3.1 that we know of other than the MBR patch and you must have seen that several other people have successfully installed 10.9 on their D830. If there were issues, I'd say they'd more probably be related to the bootpack.

I'll see to it next week.

I've made another test on another setup and it DOES boot with boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No but not with the D830. Very strange, I'm going to redownload the bootpack and give another try but I'm pretty sure that the one I'm using isn't corrupted…

the problem with Pendora's solution is that I'm not getting QE/CI support at all.