Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Hello Sir,

I have a ton of problems 

First in step 11 : i don't understand this :

- Kexts > Graphics > HD4400/4600 DP/HDMI Freeze (Only on Mavericks 10.9.1 -> 10.9.3)"

Should mavericks user only install this ?! i am on 10.10.3 also i don't have this option in the latest HVT there's only HD4000 DP / FakePCIID HD4600!

Second problem is in SSDT-7.dsl i can't apply both patch

[2.05] Haswell HD4400/HD4600/HD5000
[2.11] Brightness fix (Haswell)

only [2.12] Rename GFX0 to IGPU patch work but when i compile it alone i got the error in the picture >> Unexpected '}' 

Third Problem :  i don't have in my DSDT folder SSDT-8.dsl and SSDT-9.dsl why is that ?!

​My laptop is Dell inspiron 3537 , i'll appreciate your help ... it's been two days trying to get Full Acceleration 

P.S : Sound is working after patching the DSDT.dsl  

I Uploaded two pictures for the Error :

• Administrators

#1 -> only applies to Mavericks 10.9.1->10.9.3, so not of your concern here.

#2 -> You may have a syntax error in your SSDT-7.dsl source code somewhere above that line which is reported with an unexpected "}". You need to identify that error and fix it. Could be an error from your part or a result from having "Smart Quotes" enabled in the editor you used. As a general rule, smart quotes/smart dashes are best kept disabled in text editors when doing DSDT/SSDT edits.

But it could also be that the version of ACPI you use to recompile the table is not appropriate. From memory, MaciASL supports v4.0 and 5.0, so try and switch to the other one before recompiling. Failing that, you may want to try another DSDT tool such as DSDTEditor.

#3 -> Not having SSDT-8 and -9 may not necessarily be a problem.... Did you actually extract your raw tables from BIOS using a tool like Aida64?

Thanks for reply .. I fixed the '}' problem but now i still have the second Problem ... I am Unable tp apply patches to those

[2.05] Haswell HD4400/HD4600/HD5000 

[2.11] Brightness fix (Haswell)

also i tried Dsdt editor with no result ... if i upload my SSDT-7 file will you be able to see what is the error or patch it for me ! I'll appreciate that sir