Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

any one, please help me 

I already got window 8.1 dual boot with Mavericks.  I have tried to clone my hard disk many times but not success.

I use acronis image 2016 use utilities clone disk from my hard drive (normal socket , SSD) to another hard drive (SSD) (USB). 

Then, the problem is every time I use the new drive boot from clover64efi, it will show only boot MS windows from EFI, no any menu of Maverick or recovery. 

(as picture I attached) 

post-57518-0-70086700-1440070023_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

I never use those, I tend to make dmg backup images of my OS X partitions from other partitions in case I need to re-install trough simple restore action.. That's always worked me. I've heard good things of CarbonCopy though. Google the matter, I'm sure you'll find lots of reports.

Another problem, please 

I upgrade from Maverick to Yosemite. Everything is fine except it is too much slow for working (mouse, every app)

I search from this web site :  https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6629941?tstart=0 

and I have tried to replace dock.app from Maverick to Yosemite; however, it is just a little bit better and I nearly give up to use Yosemite. 

It seems to me that the final solution is to clean install.  But I don't know how to do "clean install" from here 

( I use dual windows 8.1 boot with Maverick , clover install ) 

Anyone please help 

• Moderators

Yosemite stop supporting mobile HD4400/HD4600, but a patch will fix that. That might explain the system slowness.

In your Config file, add this under Devices/FakeID

IntelGFX = 0x04128086

You could upload your Config file and Patched DSDT/SSDT and I'll assist you.