ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Check your console for logs starting with "Elan". It may be a kext conflict.

thanx bro but can u tellme more.....cz voodoo works widout problemmm and wen i remve vodoo  n install these kexts i hav dat above problem could u telme wch kext conflicts?

Sorry i had tried many kext in there and the latest 2.7.5 too, but nothing working great, it always panic and said when i boot to mac osx 10.8.4 :"a kext realeasing a(n) appleps2mousedevice has corrupted the registry." @sourcecachexnu/xnu/xnu-2050-24-15... , someone please help me

my hackintosh specs:

Asus a42jc-vx059 cpu i3 370m os 10.8.4 update via appstore from iFail ml2

Need some help here...

Tried all the Elan versions on asus k55vd... All versions change my keyboard layout (this should be Belgium iso but is in an unknown format ). So i wanted to change the keyboard layout again, but it is not recognised by the osx system automatisation cause the first button next to my shift "@" is not recognized !!! Also no gestures what so ever are working AND if i want to check my trackpad/mousepad options in system settings nothing is found there... I placed the kexts in the SLE folder and rebuild cache and permissions using Kextwizard. It appears as if Elan is not accepted at all in the system?

Any idea how i can resolve this? Im a hackintosh newbie so plz try to keep it as simple as possible. What do you need, what can i do to put us on track?

Hi there!  Just wondering if anyone can help with this, have an Asus X202e and got the v4 kexts installed but is there anyway to turn off the tapping?  Id prefer to use the physical buttons but I think the tapping is interfering with the button clicks since.  Seems like the actual button clicks aren't recognized about 75% of the time.  Unchecking the "clicking" button in the trackpad pref doesn't do it (I gather thats used for tap to drag) Thanks!

Hi there!  Just wondering if anyone can help with this, have an Asus X202e and got the v4 kexts installed but is there anyway to turn off the tapping?  Id prefer to use the physical buttons but I think the tapping is interfering with the button clicks since.  Seems like the actual button clicks aren't recognized about 75% of the time.  Unchecking the "clicking" button in the trackpad pref doesn't do it (I gather thats used for tap to drag) Thanks!

Go into your Info.plist then edit each gesture value to -1. This will disable that gesture.