ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Yes, they are detected but I need to give a LOT of pressure. And another issue I discovered: even after disabling all the 4-finger gestures, the gestures assigned to 3 fingers(which I need to give a lot of pressure) work normally with 4 fingers. What's happening? Quite weird

I have to debug this issue with you, so if possible to you then PM me with your skype id so can try to fix this.

Good afternoon, okay? I have a problem on my Samsung Notebook Elantech NP300e4a-bd2br with v3. It turns out that after I started using ApplePS2ElanTouchpad 2.8, when I disconnect and dial again is like the letter "d" was pressed. Another thing I felt is that sometimes I click to close something and it is as if he had not clicked .... especially when using the mouse and not the touchpad. Can you help me?

Sorry my English, arrrrrr.....

Obs: if I press ESC, the letter "d" stop repeating. Rebooting does not happen, just off and on again.

Good afternoon, okay? I have a problem on my Samsung Notebook Elantech NP300e4a-bd2br with v3. It turns out that after I started using ApplePS2ElanTouchpad 2.8, when I disconnect and dial again is like the letter "d" was pressed. Another thing I felt is that sometimes I click to close something and it is as if he had not clicked .... especially when using the mouse and not the touchpad. Can you help me?

Sorry my English, arrrrrr.....

Obs: if I press ESC, the letter "d" stop repeating. Rebooting does not happen, just off and on again.

Hi, I did not get your issue clearly. Can you explain it once more?

Thanks but I'm sorry, I tried search on here and google but can someone run me through the steps or shoot me off a link on properly unlocking the plist?  I can open it but when i try to save changes, it says its locked.  I've tried updating permissions but that doesn't work either.  Thanks in advance!

One more thing, I know the answer to my post (i asked if i could turn off tapping so I could use the physical touchpad buttons) was to edit the plist for each gesture to -1 but wont that disable all gestures?  i still would like 2 and 3 finger swipes but not the tapping, is that possible?  thanks!