Dell Latitude D620 Thread

vorob

I have a 64GB Flash drive so I just used Carbon Copy Cloner to make a disk image of my Hackintosh to that.

I have just cracked the sound problem. :) I installed Soundflower (I use it on my Mac too.), ran a full myFix then rebooted and sound came back. :)

Now all I have to do is to figure out why my Hackintosh won't wake up after sleep. :unsure:

I'm struggling with video and OSX 10.6.5 on my D620. I've been trying lots of different configurations all day but I can only get it to play video smoothly without sound or, play video very badly but with sound. Any ideas?

I thought I'd solved the sleep problem but it crashes every time I try to wake it up. :unsure:

I'm loving my little D620, OSX 10.6.5 Hackintosh but I really need some help to get sound working. At the moment I have great video playback but no sound. However, if I run edptool I can get sound but that does something that kills the video playback. Does anyone know how I can get sound and video working together? It is a rather important feature after all. :unsure:

Hello,

I've created my USB boot as described in the main guide on this website.

But when I try to boot with -v I'm not getting past "System uptime in nanoseconds"

I did turn off the WiFi

And I also tried -v -x which gives me rooting via boot-uuid from /chosen :xxxxxx and just hangs there...

Am I doing something wrong??

I have the GMA Edition