[Guide] E7440 with Clover

pokenguyen

• Moderators

Try this if you don't have fakePCIID install

# Patch libCLVMIGILPlugin for HD4400 OpenCL / OpenGL
sudo perl -i.bak -pe 's|([\xFF\xFC\x3D])\x86\x80\x12\x04|$1\x86\x80\x16\x0A|sg' /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib
sudo codesign -f -s - /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib

Good day all,

I've got my E7440 up and running except for my wifi.

Aslo I need to tell that the graphics still hanging from time to time. (Using BeamOff works for me at the moment)

These are the only 2 things that doesn't work for me at the moment.

the install is a Clover install.

Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

Does anyone know what to do with the Graphics?

sudo perl -i.bak -pe 's|([\xFF\xFC\x3D])\x86\x80\x12\x04|$1\x86\x80\x16\x0A|sg' /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib
sudo codesign -f -s - /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib

Thank Jake Lo,

i've try to run your commands in the terminal, no error message, but it didn't solve the log out trouble .

Hi Jake

I tried it but it gives me the below error when I try to sign the file again

/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib: invalid or unsupported format for signature

any ideas !!!!

Hi, has anyone else having problems when watching HD (720p/1080p) movies in iTunes? I'm getting KPs whenever I try to play one and also when I see some youtube videos I get logged out :(.

I noticed I don't have HD Support on the DVD Player HDMI and laptop, see image attached.

Running under 10.10.3, everything else works.

post-67594-0-76132100-1430245442_thumb.png

Regards!

Alex