[Guide] E7440 with Clover

pokenguyen

I redid everything. No Go  :? I don't know what else to do. Your AppleHDA and AppleHDAALC gave me sound from speakers only. Clover patches disabled (otherwise no sound device). Only dsdt layout 1. I can hear popping in Headphones and thats all. I tattach DSDT patched and config.plist. Can You look at it?

attachmtent.zip

This works "sort of"... Cold boot sound on speakers and headphones (when plugged) so it's ok. After restart sometimes lost sound - the speaker icon is there but no sound at all. No headphones after sleep. I use EAPDFix. Maybe something else works better? CodecCommander (Didn't try)? Definitely big progress. HP always work after cold boot

Folks, I need some help in sorting out following issues. Issues appeared since 10.10.2 updates:

1. Cannot shutdown OS X Latitude.

2. unable to see 5 GHz networks (clover patch is in place) used to work before 10.10.2.

3. and sound does not after sleep or if booting without verbose mode.

Thanks for your advice.

Jake thanks for the suggestions. What do you mean by new patch i.e. the one for Wifi clover? 

Just updated to 10.10.3 and during the verbose mode - error came unsupported CPU!  Lost graphics now system only shows 8 MB only. BCM4352 bluetooth and Wifi is working OK.