E6400 Nvidia NVS 160M (not Intel GMA) Yosemite CLOVER Guide

krzysztofc10

Hi Krzysztofc10

I followed your guide and got everything working except iMessage. I have 2 profiles on my Hackintosh. When I log into iMessage on mine, it works but unable to login to iMessage on the other profile with my daughters account although I can with mine.

Is this an account issue with Apple or an iMessage problem on the Hackintosh?

Hi I decided finally to move from chameleon to clover mainly to fix fix iMessage on my E6400 

I have managed to do that but with clover when I play videos on you tube the sound is not sincronised with the video......

I am running 10.10.5 

Any one having same issue as me??????

A little update if I use config file from howoarang which is for e6500 it works but then although I change values for cpu it does not show proper ones???

So a bit stuck at the moment.......

I attach both clover config files..

config.plistmine.zip

config.pliste6500.zip

Ok after playing for almost 2 days with config file almost day and night I have managed to get audio working only if I disable

speedstep in bios which is strange because speedstep still work in yosemite

I have not a clue why is that but now I can watch video ok plus sound effect in system preferences work fine too while

before they did not

I have 2 e6400 one with p8600 2.4ghz and other with p8700 2.53ghz both with same problem 

This is my  latest config for clover

config.plist.zip

Everything on my machine is working perfectly except for one problem my whole computer will slow down then shut off completely.  I think it has something to do with power management but I'm not an expert.  Anybody with a fix or advice would be much appreciated.