macOS Sierra on dell E5430 non v-pro fully working

karimtosh

@Bronxteck

This is exactly what I try to achieve on hackintosh. I have exactly this replicator/dock (E-Port Plus), and two external monitor attached through DP to it. Currently i have only macOS Sierra working on this laptop, but before I had windows 7 and everything was working on it (two external displays and build-in display as a third). Although E5430 with i7 3rd gen is not on this list in this article it works on windows. There must be some way to run also on macOS.

Unfortunately I currently have only two displays working (build-in and one external - randomly chosen on boot).

BR,

mmktt

Hello all, Having a few problems with my vanilla install usb. I followed the steps provided here, but I think I have the wrong resolution for my graphics card. I have an HD4000 1366X768 which is what I'm showing running Niresh's Sierra distro atm.

Image Downloaded 10.12.5

Problems:

Boot stops screens starts to brighten till you just can't see the vebose mode anymore.

During one boot went to sleep and continued after tapping power button.  

Hope you all can help.

Witness_EFI.zip

• Administrators

Why don't you download Sierra installation app off AppStore and proceed with a full vanilla installation rather than keep trying with a distro? You can easily create a fresh USB installer and practice vanilla installation on a separate partition.

Herve'

That's what I'm trying to do. I did download 10.12.5, followed the instructions made a usb stick using Jake's DSDT and instructions, and during the boot laptop screen fades to bright white and then nothing.

Jake Lo

Thanks I'll give that a try.

Hello all, Having a few problems with my vanilla install usb. I followed the steps provided here, but I think I have the wrong resolution for my graphics card. I have an HD4000 1366X768 which is what I'm showing running Niresh's Sierra distro atm.

Image Downloaded 10.12.5

Problems:

Boot stops screens starts to brighten till you just can't see the vebose mode anymore.

During one boot went to sleep and continued after tapping power button.  

Hope you all can help.

try this efi for hd4000 1366x768 ig:01660003. just create usb installer with uefi mode and replace the efi file in your usb with this one.

good luck

EFI.zip

Jake Lo, Thanks I have a vanilla installer that works now, thanks to the work you have done on the DSDT and Guide.

Couple things still not working. (Everything else good)

Bluetooth

Touchpad

USB 2.0 (Right Side)

Camera (Which I guessing related to USB)

kexts installed / SysInfo

AppleIntelFramebufferCapri S/L/E "Loaded"

AppleHDADisabler L/E "Loaded"

AppleSmartBatteryManager L/E "Loaded"

AtherosWiFiInjector L/E "Not Loaded"

BCM5722D L/E "Loaded"

BluetoothDevBroadcomInjector L/E "Not Loaded"

BluetoothDevQAtherosInjector L/E "Not Loaded"

BTFirmwareUploader L/E "Not Loaded"

FakeSMC + Sensors L/E "Loaded, GPU/LPC Sensors Not Loaded"

IOath3kfrmwr L/E "Not Loaded"

VoodooHDA L/E "Loaded"

VoodooPS2Controller L/E "Loaded"

VoodooPS2Keyboard L/E "Loaded"

VoodooPS2Mouse L/E "Not Loaded"

VoodooPS2Trackpad L/E "Not Loaded"

try this efi for hd4000 1366x768 ig:01660003. just create usb installer with uefi mode and replace the efi file in your usb with this one.

good luck

Hello,

I install macOS Sierra 10.12.5 on my Latitude E5430 non-vPro laptop.  The specs are Intel Cor i3-3110M / 8 GB RAM / Intel HD4000 Graphics (1366x768) / IDT 92HD93 audio / Broadcom Wireless.  The issue starts when I am at the login screen.  It flashes white bars on the screen about every 1 to 2 seconds and does this while working within macOS.  I am not sure if the audio or wireless work properly because I have not tested them.  I know that the video, audio, and wireless all show correctly in about this mac.  

I did try karimtosh's EFI and it is still doing the samething.  Is there something that I am missing? I would post a picture of what I am seeing but I am unsure how to do that.

Thanks, 

dude20012002

• Like 1