micheajp

Dell Latitude 7490 - Mojave

I get to the Mojave installation screen without issues with my Clover pack #6. There must be something you've not followed in the process detailed in the guide...

not the 1st time i make my own USB installing mojave, what could be wrong ? i remake the USB like 3 time already

Hold on, I added the device properties for my DW1820A and I'm getting KP all the time now when booting the USB installer. Same if I remove those DW1820A properties. Let me check...

It's the patched DSDT causing problem; I need to investigate. You should be able to boot if you select BIOS.aml rather than DSDT.aml through Clover's main boot menu->Options->ACPI patching.

nope, even with BIOS.aml is not booting. someone have reported bootpack #5 were able to boot, should i try it ? 

If you still have it, sure. But, here, I was able to boot my USB installer with pack #6, leaving the DSDT aside. Mojave is now installed and bootable without the DSDT.

don't have pack 5# i was hoping u may have it =D np i will try re doing the USB from another system

is there a way to dump the boot log to look at it ?

i m using the stock Dell Micron 512 SATA3 M.2 drive(0YGH36), will get it replace if things r working out fine.

i m able to bootup with Clover_Pack_7490#5_Herve.zip. i got into the setup screen, mouse and keyboard is not working. all i did was copy the bootpack #5 and over write boot pack #6 on the USB

i was able to install until like the last 5min and it error inside the installer

Installer Log 2-Sep-2019.txt.zip