eraydin

Reuploaded ZIP on first post :)

Hello, rubabf, what did you actually fix in your last update (v2)? because I still didn't get any sound. Thanks and also my webcam still have a problem. Its gonna close in +-3 seconds and the back on again. Just sharing bug. are you or anyone have a solution? thanks

Hello, rubabf, what did you actually fix in your last update (v2)? because I still didn't get any sound. Thanks and also my webcam still have a problem. Its gonna close in +-3 seconds and the back on again. Just sharing bug. are you or anyone have a solution? thanks

in last zip i put the correct applehda, if your sound dont work try to install those kext into S/L/E

Reuploaded ZIP on first post :)

Thanks rubabf!!! now I have sound and everything work perfectly! I only changed smbios to macbook pro 6,1 for enable turboboost. I work in a table, without battery! Thanks!!!

Ahh!! Is posible that graphics acceleration don't work properly? I think that graphics go slowly than mavericks, for example changing to the next desktop pressing command + right arrow. 

Thanks for your information rubabf, It worked like a charm now :) , maybe just a webcam still had a problem, or is it only me?

I had that problem yesterday, but with the V2 now everything works perfectly. 
The only thing that I have done is change the EFI Volume with the new rar, I reinstalled the AppleHDA and HDAenabler3 with kext wizard and repaired permisions/cache.
Also I deleted the Bluetooth Kext of my AR5B195, which gave me problems.
I restarted and sound/webcam were fine.

Thank you so much rubabf!!!

I had that problem yesterday, but with the V2 now everything works perfectly. 
The only thing that I have done is change the EFI Volume with the new rar, I reinstalled the AppleHDA and HDAenabler3 with kext wizard and repaired permisions/cache.
Also I deleted the Bluetooth Kext of my AR5B195, which gave me problems.
I restarted and sound/webcam were fine.

Thank you so much rubabf!!!

Thank you for your information, everything is worked now! :D But can you give me the link of AR5B195 wifi kext for 10.10? because I used it too but still can't find it :(