eraydin

Thank you very much you guys! this is works :D but have you guys try to use imessage or facetime? :)

If you are getting the error with a code and telling you to contact customer support, apparently it's normal.
Contact they with a Clover Configurator auto generated serial number, it will not appear in their system but they will give you a solution.
Perhaps there is another solution to this problem, which involve not to call Apple.

If you are getting the error with a code and telling you to contact customer support, apparently it's normal.
Contact they with a Clover Configurator auto generated serial number, it will not appear in their system but they will give you a solution.
Perhaps there is another solution to this problem, which involve not to call Apple.

Yep you were right, It worked now! I just called apple support, and its working now hahaha :D

I'm getting error when I want to chat with iMessage, all of my iMessage contact turned red and said that they are not registered to iMessage. Any Solution guys? :(

You need Handoff/Continuity to speak with your contacts via SMS with the app iMessage. If you have the same wifi card than me you can't activate this functions.

You can use iMessage to speak with contacts with a Mac/iPhone/iPad which have iMessage active only.

If even they turned red, wait a day, maybe your app takes that time to activate.

You need Handoff/Continuity to speak with your contacts via SMS with the app iMessage. If you have the same wifi card than me you can't activate this functions.

You can use iMessage to speak with contacts with a Mac/iPhone/iPad which have iMessage active only.

If even they turned red, wait a day, maybe your app takes that time to activate.

Okay then I'll wait a day, I've tried chatting with my friend's iPhone with iMessage but no good, but when my friend's chat me, He said delivered but I didn't get the message.