eraydin

is asus a55vj has the same bluetooth driver as the k55vm?

right here i have difficulties during using the bluetooth features.

the cursor always rolling but nothing happen, it might has wrong driver for my hackintosh asus a55vj bluetooth controller.

anyone here can help me?

is asus a55vj has the same bluetooth driver as the k55vm?

right here i have difficulties during using the bluetooth features.

the cursor always rolling but nothing happen, it might has wrong driver for my hackintosh asus a55vj bluetooth controller.

anyone here can help me?

WHAT WI-FI / BLUETOOTH CARD DO YOU HAVE...    NEED TO KNOW TO HELP YOU.

Anyone knows an applehda to work in Yosemite? i have all working except audio and i've tried some files and clover patch on the fly but nothing works

Then we are two with the same problem. I'm also no sound after trying many things. I am also trying to tune the system a bit, because with it a Geekbench score of 8100, and in mavericks getting 10700.

Then we are two with the same problem. I'm also no sound after trying many things. I am also trying to tune the system a bit, because with it a Geekbench score of 8100, and in mavericks getting 10700.

check the smbios, there one to use the cpu to full speed

Anyone knows an applehda to work in Yosemite? i have all working except audio and i've tried some files and clover patch on the fly but nothing works

I'm having the same problem. I've tried many applehda and voodoohda kexts, but do not work. Also, boot time is slower than mavericks