Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

I did. Working without any issues.

After the last updates, I always had to delete AppleHDA.kext from S/L/E and run myfix to get sound working again but this time I didn't need it. Maybe thats because I had installed newest VoodooHDA from their site in the time between 10.9.4 and 10.9.5.

Hi Private class, thank for sharing that updating 10.9.5 works except the audio.  Yes, I have been updating whenever I see new version and when I see the pop up for it, I think I've gone through 3 different version update since 03/34/2014 on my e6410.  As I have 2 e6410 and a real MB so I have just been trying it.  Ever time the sound card failed.  Just to provide real fact, I left my audio not working before upgrading to 10.9.5 just to see if it gets fix by itself but no.

Can you please try share how I get "newest VoodooHDA"  what do you mean by their site.  Sorry, I couldn't get that.

jli

Hi all,

has anybody trying cloning the e6410 with 10.9.X to another e6410?  I tried it on one with CCC.  But more interest in creating a what they call a golden machine for cloning.  I am in the process of learning about imaging MACs

Thanks in advance.

jli

@patel4prez

Upgrading was easy and without problem.  Are you considering modifying your guide when Yosemite will become available officially ?

Yes,the E6410 is compatible with Yosemite, so I will most likely outline the install process for it when it is released.