Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

In the BIOS setup, set your boot order so that your 2nd hard drive is at the top of the list followed by your other drives in whatever order you'd like. You should be able to select between Windows 7 on the first drive and OS X on the first drive via Chameleon on the 2nd drive.

For the iMessage fix(es), check the Troubleshooting section of the guide. 

In the BIOS setup, set your boot order so that your 2nd hard drive is at the top of the list followed by your other drives in whatever order you'd like. You should be able to select between Windows 7 on the first drive and OS X on the first drive via Chameleon on the 2nd drive.

For the iMessage fix(es), check the Troubleshooting section of the guide. 

Thanks for the prompt answer. Your suggestion was applied and dual boot is working fine . As I said in my post, I am quite new to Hackintosh installation. So please forgive my ignorance. Concerning iMessage, in the deano019s post, it is said to ensure I "have the latest Chameleon doing that with Chameleon Wizard". Do I have to download this Chameleon Wizard or is it part of the installation  I made with your guide. IF I have to dowload it, how do I install it. 

Edition: I just found MyHack in Applications and I saw there is an option to install Chameleon. Is  it not installed yet or do I have to install it. Is Chameleon Wizard some thing else ? I think I need some briefing here. Thanks in advance for help.

bboris

• Moderators

Thanks for the prompt answer. Your suggestion was applied and dual boot is working fine . As I said in my post, I am quite new to Hackintosh installation. So please forgive my ignorance. Concerning iMessage, in the deano019s post, it is said to ensure I "have the latest Chameleon doing that with Chameleon Wizard". Do I have to download this Chameleon Wizard or is it part of the installation  I made with your guide. IF I have to dowload it, how do I install it. 

Edition: I just found MyHack in Applications and I saw there is an option to install Chameleon. Is  it not installed yet or do I have to install it. Is Chameleon Wizard some thing else ? I think I need some briefing here. Thanks in advance for help.

bboris

No, that's Chameleon boot loader. It should already be installed otherwise your system won't boot. Get Chameleon Wizard here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/257464-chameleon-wizard-utility-for-chameleon/

No, that's Chameleon boot loader. It should already be installed otherwise your system won't boot. Get Chameleon Wizard here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/257464-chameleon-wizard-utility-for-chameleon/

Thanks for the answer. I downloaded Chameleon Wizard. Installed it, When I click modules, there is a message saying the file cannot be downloaded, Check Internet connection. Well, my internet connection his working , I am writing this post being connected to this forum ?? Even if I installed Ch Wizard, it does not appear in Applications or elsewhere. If I want  to use it again I have to click again on the downloaded list. Normal ? 

• Moderators

Thanks for the answer. I downloaded Chameleon Wizard. Installed it, When I click modules, there is a message saying the file cannot be downloaded, Check Internet connection. Well, my internet connection his working , I am writing this post being connected to this forum ?? Even if I installed Ch Wizard, it does not appear in Applications or elsewhere. If I want  to use it again I have to click again on the downloaded list. Normal ? 

Just move the app to Applications.

Regarding the internet connection, see below

Check this post.

Just move the app to Applications.

Regarding the internet connection, see below

Check this post.

Thanks. Following the thread and your suggestion, I was able to get CH Wizard to work and correct PlatformUUID as per deano019s post to correct iMessage problem. But still iMessage does not work.  In  About this Mac, I can now see the MaterialUUID. But System serial number is missing ( shows as ####### ).  I think it could be part of the problem. As I said in a precedent post I had a similar problem with a prior Hackintosh where some digits were missing in the serial number.After correcting that, iMessage was working. Any suggestion ?

have chameleon wizard generate one for you in smbios section edit.

Thanks. Done that. About this Mac is as follow: See Attachment (I hope it works). But still error messages in iMessage and App Store. iMessage:an error occurred during activation. try again ---App Store: your computer could not be verified. Contact Assistance. Itunes works fine. Bought a song without problem. ANY IDEA ?

UPDATE - upload of file seems not to work . How do I do that ?