Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

How exactly do I fix the App Store Error?  I've tried just about everything and I have no ethernetbuiltin = yes in org.chameleon.plist either as I see in others?  Is there an easy fix for this that is exactly related to the steps we've used in the dell 6410M? 

Download Chameleon Wizard. You will see the "Ethernet Built In" in the "Miscellaneous" section under the tab "org.chameleon.boot" tab.

Place a checkmark next to it like this:

tcWCVVj.png

I did this and it still doesn't work for me.

Hello all and sorry for the absence. I've been extremely busy these past few months.

In addition to what Hervé mentioned, please do try the steps located in the troubleshooting section of the guide, which can be found here:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/3112-dell-latitude-e6410-mavericks-guide/?p=24235&do=findComment&comment=24235

If that still doesn't work, post back here and we'll figure it out :-).

Hello all and sorry for the absence. I've been extremely busy these past few months.

In addition to what Hervé mentioned, please do try the steps located in the troubleshooting section of the guide, which can be found here:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/3112-dell-latitude-e6410-mavericks-guide/?p=24235&do=findComment&comment=24235

If that still doesn't work, post back here and we'll figure it out :-).

What if I just leave the appleupstreamclient.kext enabled. That worked on my D830. The mouse was a little sluggish, but if I plugged in one through usb or tweaked the touchpad settings it worked great. Thoughts? is that all I am looking at is sluggish mouse.

Yup, that kext should not be needed on this system.

Deano's post (which I've linked to in the Troubleshooting section of the guide) should fix the problem.

I followed what Deano said and I still cannot get it to work. I also deleted all of the Network Interfaces and ensured ethernet was first. Any other ideas to try?