Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

what bootloader and Azul FB/ig-platform-id value are you using?

I'm not sure, that I found correct answer... ig-platform-id in config.plist is 

<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DualLink</key>
		<integer>0</integer>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<true/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>NvidiaSingle</key>
		<false/>
		<key>ig-platform-id</key>
		<string>0xa260006</string>
	</dict>

did you mean it ? 0xa26006 ?

Jake Lo, I don't think so (don't remember).. but I now I removed AppleIntelFramebufferAzul and replaced it by kext from installation usb drive (from /S /L /E folder). I didn't find any AppleIntelHD5000Graphics on installation drive...

Hi,

I have installed OS X yosemite 10.10.5 in my Dell inspiron 15 7537 using this guide..

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/6721-dell-inspiron-3x375x377x37-clover-install-guide/

Everything gone well and i am able to use the Yosemite properly but there are some major things which still dosent work.

I'll list them as follow any body who have solved them already will be great.

1) Audio Dosen't work, Audio MIDI shows no device.

2) Display flicker while booting and on the slideshow of webpages.

3) Brightness dose not change

4) Wifi not working

5) Bluetooth not working

6) Instead of windows button all function are done using alt button.

HI,

Thanks for the prompt reply..

Here is my EFI folder.

and I have installed all the kexts as shown in install-guide including the internet ones.

Right now i tried Voodoo AHA and disabling appleAHA now the sound is coming but it's not good even in headphones.

And one more issue i encountered is mouse dosen't work smooth.

Even i tried using Xcode and it was not reponding.

Ihv installed following kexts from 10.10 using Kext Wizard

ACPIBacklight.kext,ACPIBatteryManager.kext,FakeSMC.kext,GenericUSBXHCI.kext,VoodooPS2Controller.kext,WifiInjector.kext,

VodooHDA v2.8.7

EFI.zip

• Moderators

Do you know what touchpad it has on that system? Synaptics, Alps, or Elan to name a few.

No need to install the above kexts, just put them in /Clover/Kexts/10.10 or Other will work.

I've updated your files. Restore the vanilla AppleHDA, remove VoodooHDA and AppleHDADisabler. Remove GenericUSBXHCI too, restore it later if USB3.0 is not working without it.

Install the attached kexts and this to /System/Library/Extensions with kextwizard.

Replace the DSDT, SSDT-1 and Config file. 

Update us if there's any improvement.

Inspiron15.zip

Thanks mate.

The graphic issue is now seems to be resolved there was no flicker while logging in and using websites.

As  you told i removed all the kexts from system/Library/Extension as well as voodooHDA and AppleHDADisabler and installed all the kexts you provided.

But the sound docent seem to work and i don't have the vanilla AppleHDA to restore so may be related to that.

I exactly don't know where i can find my touchpad types although initial googling shows me dell inspiron 15 7537 contains Synaptics touch pad.

the USB 3.0 test is still awaiting i"ll confirm as soon as i am able to test.

HI,

I tried Dinesh's version 

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1948-elan-focaltech-and-synaptics-smart-touchpad-driver-mac-os-x/&do=findComment&comment=14142

and it's working fine.

i can use touch gesture as well as tap click and all.

Thanks for this.

for brightness issue th Fn+F3 is for sound and i don't have any insert button then 0 button so even that is not working.

Please suggest me some external wifi card also which i can use to connect.