Dell D630 Mountain Lion Install Guide

seb43654

Hi guys!
I've been away for a long time because everything was working fine. Now, I wanted to move to a larger disk ML. The question is, can it be cloned to another drive or do I re-install? The problem is that there's no way I can not install the Myhack since the end of the installation problem occurs with Extra and is not installed. He did not accept my own choice. Can a new definition to be a problem? Seagate Momentus 500GB.
I tried cloning with CCC but not boot. :mellow:

• Administrators

Cloning will work, yes, that's not a problem. Ask Leon, he does it all the time!

There is no known issue doing the installation with myHack as long as you follow our documented process: myHack + OSXL bootpack for basic/initial installation, then EDP to complete/finalise the installation.

If you've encountered a problem installing your own Extra, then I guess there was a problem with your own folder or you did not point to the right place. In any case, if you've installed the bootpack, all you need to do is point to /Extra of the USB installer. Noone should really go wrong there...

Great Guide.

Have it up and running on my Latitude D630 in no time.

After the installation did a Migration with the time machine drive of what this system was running before and have the system now on 1.8.2 with all the programs and settings that I had running at 10.7.5.

Really great