Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

@EMlyDinEsH I've been using your solution on Yosemite for 2 months, but Bluetooth hasn't been working. 

It wasn't possible to turn it off, didn't work at all, and sometimes the icon on the top appeared crossed. Sometimes finds my iPhone 6 but can't conect to it.

I think that it's my fault because of following wrong your indications, but it doesn't worry me as long as my card (AR9287+AR5B197) doesn't work with handoff, so WiFi is enough.

My problem is that I'm preparing all to do a new vanilla installation, and the last thing I've to get solved before starting is this. I would like to know if with v2.87 WiFi works well, and if bluetooth gonna be working on El Capitan. I've read your Note on the #1, but I really don't know how much time ago you write that.

Thanks for your work, it's awesome!

I install new EL Captail, but only working after start Window before start OSX. If start OSX and shutdown OSX, turn on OSX, BT not working. I try edit config Clover config.plist and re install Kext ver 2.5-> 2.8.7.

Thanks so much :)

Hi ,

same trouble than you: working after reboot for win8, but not if booing directly to Capitan ! 

did you fix it ?? 

thank

I want to report the same thing, BT stops working after update to El Capitan, it's not showing in the System Information and there is no Bluetooth in System Preferences

Turned out it is El Capitan USB issues that's been happening. BT now shows up but still not working even though ver 2.8.7 is installed and used linux firmware option for my device

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU 

You saved my day. I tried everything for weeks trying to make my AR3012 (AR9485 combo) work, with no success.

But this worked perfect on El Capitan 10.11.

Just installed kext, and then restarted in windows, then mac again and BOOM. Now I`m listening music thanks to you.

GREAT JOB. I don`t have a credit card, but as my grain of sand I made a post submitting my success, with a link to your post, asking for people to consider donations to help your great work. I hope it`s ok.

I don`t have any way to turn it OFF, as I don`t have a button for that, but is nothing to worry. 

WORKS PERFECT, no delay.

Will be any fix for turning it off?

Do I have to run windows first, before OS X, every time?

I have one more question that I don`t know if is related:

Is AIRDROP supposed to work? I have internet via ethernet, and now bluetooth  :mrgreen: , but it`s not working. Any clues?

Everything is working great, except for wifi (now it can wait), and obviously only integrated graphics (HD4000) even when my Lenovo U410 has also a Nvidia card.

• Like 1