Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

Hi,

My Bluetooth info:

VID_13D3&PID_3295

Here are my files.

Are you using my kext for your bluetooth? Your device doesn't require firmware update, so don't use my kext. So, there is nothing we can do using my firmware patch for your LED flickering. It might be related to your bios and DSDT, so try to check the ACPI code related to your Bluetooth in DSDT if you have Fn keys for the bluetooth which might help. 

Are you using my kext for your bluetooth? Your device doesn't require firmware update, so don't use my kext. So, there is nothing we can do using my firmware patch for your LED flickering. It might be related to your bios and DSDT, so try to check the ACPI code related to your Bluetooth in DSDT if you have Fn keys for the bluetooth which might help. 

Thank you for the support, I just try Export DSDT and repatched again, everything work fine except the flickering :D, my Fn keys work fine. I should accept the flickering as life :)).

Using the GC WB867D-I with the BCM4352 and I can't get the kext to load, tried using different versions (2.1 and 2.5.2  so far) but nothing. The wifi works fine but the bluetooth card isn't recognized at all. 

Using Kext Wizard I can see the BTFirmware kext isn't loaded however it is in my Systems/Library/Extensions folder

also tried -f in boot to force it and also resetting permissions in Kext Wizard, gonna try other methods of manually loading it I guess

Hi,

My bluetooth stops working after sleep, I have to restart my laptop to get it working again.

in the notification area when I click bluetooth icon : "Bluetooth not available".

atheros ar5b97 - wifi + bt  driver 3011

Hi,

My bluetooth stops working after sleep, I have to restart my laptop to get it working again.

in the notification area when I click bluetooth icon : "Bluetooth not available".

What are your device ids? PM me your ioreg using IORegistryExplorer v2.1 and System log from Console after sleep.

Hi,

As for the sleep issue, I solved that by disabling intel's low power standby mode in my motherboards bios.

I think your kext broke my Bluetooth chip. I have an Asus g750jx with bios .209 but the BCM4352 is not original. I already gave you my ID a month ago and you added to the kext. My laptop came with an Atheros one. I installed the 2.5.2 kext and the bluetooth option didn´t appear anymore. Not even in windows (It shows an unknown usb device)

Can I reflash the bluetooth chip ? What should I do? H E L P !!