micheajp

Dell Latitude 7490 - Mojave

Thanks for the guidance @Jake Lo @Bronxteck @Hervé

Need further help, as I'm starting to notice the severe performance degradation linked to DW1820A CN-08FKP4. The card I installed is the correct recommended model (0VW3T3), according to the sticker on the card at least. Is there possibly another reason for the wifi and performance issues related to this card? or is there another way i could confirm from the system that the card i received is indeed the correct model?

10-15 minutes into login, the system slows to a crawl and force reboot is the only way out. This happens consistently as well. 

In the mean time i'm gonna try and fix bluetooth first. Any advise would be much appreciated too

I didn’t experience the WiFi slowdowns. Maybe it’s random with that card. 

Anyone have time to look at a 4K monitor issue?  @Hervé this has been my daily driver for two weeks. It’s going well. 

do you have at least bios update 1.6 there was a turboboost fix and processor states update at that revision. latest version as of writing is 1.9.3