Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

• Moderators

Nope, just tried it and did not help :(

By the way... now my password has changed for the first time in 5 years! 

What loader are you using? Chameleon or chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded)?

If chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded), switch to Chameleon.

Thanks for the great guide!

I am having the same issue as ako. I have tried every solution i can find on the forums in order to get iMessage working. Is there any other possible solutions?

One last item. I currently have my laptop on a dock with two monitors, but it is only displaying on one. Has anybody attempted this?

What has worked for me on two recent hackintoshes is to add the NVRAM file to a created Modules file in Extra on the installer. Go through the install and I have working iMessages after set-up. I have not confirmed this to be the positive solution, but anyone starting a new hackintosh project or willing to do a reinstall of an existing one, please consider this and report back with your results so we can confirm if this is a work around or another dead end.

Ok I rebuilt the installer again and this time I see the following error (using -f -v)

Kext org.voodoo.driver.PS2Keyboard start failed (result 0xdc00400a)

Kext org.voodoo.driver.PS2Keybaord failed to load (0xdc008017)

Then there is a backtrace with voodoo.driver.PS2Trackpad

I have an Nvida card and a OCZ Solid 3 SSD

Any help would be appreciated.

Did an Update from 10.9.1 to 10.9.2 via AppStore and now I have the same issue as npolite. I can start to safe mode but anything else gets me to the error message you can see in attached file.

Anyone has a hint for us how to fix that?

post-47417-0-17043100-1393837422_thumb.jpg